Working with iQor Global Service Pvt. Ltd as Sr. Technical Trainer (Pan India) from December 2015 to till date.
Incharge of Technical Trainings (Mobility) of the company (Pan India) with following responsibilities;
• Organizing and providing On Job Training on Repairs, Tests & Troubleshooting Process for LAVA/Micromax/Karbonn & Panasonic, LYF Lab, Setup Box, Indus, Ericson, Foxconn Lab
• Responsible for Conduct and Lab Process (WIQS), Product and Technical trainings.
• Batch Management, Scheduling of Trainings & preparing Training calendar.
• Providing Technical Guidance and Consultation to the Technical Trainers.
• Responsible for maintaining all Training records on India basis.
• Responsible for maintaining Competency skill matrix & Content Development.
• Inspection & Lab visit and providing full technical support to other trainers.
• Reporting and inspection of Employee’s Technical Skill Improvement Program.
• Responsible of Technical interview of New hir
The company is open to innovation and readily adopts latest technology. There are give good training for new company employee. I love the fact that I am a part of a team that's markets reliable , high quality products and has a global client bade. we work happily in collaboration. I also like employee rehire policy here.
Compensation is decent , but growth is slow. They couldn't provide good salary
my work is slightly challenging as I have look after the entire product marketing and distribution life cycle as well as manage day to day yield operations. I manage and motivate my team for target. And failure is 0%. It is a great learning experience .
Apart from the good people i made friends. There's nothing to like about iqor. Very unfair to agents all the time.
Almost everything! Unfair treatment. Corrupt! No career growth. Management sucks. Very low salary and incentives. Poor quality of system and environment. Work life balance. No concerns to it's employee. But to be fair, there are still few people you can trust and respect, but again, just few.
Toxic! Pressure and being underpaid. Always overtime but not getting paid right.
In this company I like atomoshpere of company. In training I learning fire safety, first aid, soft skill, speaking communication, personality improvement and etc.
No Cab service free and brake fast. Basic salary is low me expect.
when engineer goes on site and engineer demand the part in WF software then I call recieving in our CRM software then I part order of hp printers on HP Portal. After order the part I updated in CRM software. Theyall are regularly coming in CRM software.
The working environment and colleagues was very good
The Management specially Paras Talwar, VP, RMS behavior is bias. There is no space for talent, honesty, punctuality, leadership and team bonding under his guidance. If anyone wish to work with IQOR so please confirm that you are not going under his team or process.
Work with IQOR was very great but sometimes it feels like I am working in hell, but thanks to my colleagues who helped me in every situation to face and rise up.
This company is open sources where you can switch where you want. If you have work capability then defiantly you can get the change to grow up. I learnt so many things from this company. In this company you have freedom to talk any one and any time. like open source. If you having problem they will be help. Here is no partiality about work.
Compensation is decent but salary/Appraisal is not up to the mark. The work pressure is very high. sometime I have work 14-18 hours straight in a day. Even Salary structure is very low.