NTT DATA

Flexible

NTT DATA Reviews

1 - 10 of 811 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Terrible

Likes

I was started working in NTT data as a fresher. Having been placed via campus placements, the standard was very high. It started with training for 6 months, which was inadequate as the training was all theory based and no hands on. After 6 months we were made part of an implementation project where the client refused to acknowledge the contribution and thus no bill ability followed. As soon as the project entered UAT phase need of the lot of us was reduced and we were usurer in to bench. Spending 129 days at bend lead to getting pink slip straight away for most of the people at Hyderabad location. One year into work and you have not learned anything and have to accept pink slip a whole lot of trauma. When the world seems to crumble, I guess the took pity on me and transferred me to Bangalore location. Which I thought was an opportunity, but after working for 10 months I realized, I did only labor work in Daimler-Fuso support project every day sitting 12+ hours on desk, with as little as 15 min loo break and 45 min total food break. My health degraded, as I opposed and wanted more the door was shown to me from the project. My resource manager did not put any effort to mind me a new job and after spending a tad longer time on bench again was given a letter a letter of separation for a meager amount.
So yes unless and until u have relatives working in this company or you are some kiss ass dude you cannot do anything in NTT DATA.

Dislikes

salary / appraisal is not on time , politics is rampant at all senior levels, the directors also don't have tad bit shame traumatizing juniors, people teaching new skills to junior only bother if they are paid compensation and the do a mediocre job. No place to innovate, only favoritism .

Work

I worked in two projects. The first implementation project, I performed End to end testing of the UAT and did documentation for it in Oracle R12 instance Based on what mediocre training I received. In second support project , I was managing back end data.

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

6:00 AM to 3:00 PM (strict)

Free transport

Work from home

+1 More

Terrible

Likes

HRs are good.

Dislikes

Managers they consider themself as god. No one is ready to listen employee's concern..They treaten you for job security and not provide you sufficient resources to work. In my case they have not given laptop and internet and expecting me to work after office hours. He assigned me to 2projects one at client location,working hour 10-6 other one 1PM-9PM and expect me to complete nine hours in client location and then work for other projects. Accommodation is also not upto the mark and poor quality. Immediately after my joining manager asked me to go on domestic deputation for 3weeks and now its been more than 6month. Accomdation is 3bhk flat and I'm the only one female associates staying in that with 5other male associate. Raised concern to my manager and he said stay there else I 'll transfer you permanently there and you will not get per diem since you are in probation period. He will confirm me only when I'm ready to work from any location. They give 1k pet diem to 1-2resources and give others 500rs per diem.
Soft skills training required for these kind of person because he will never speak with you respect and dignity. Fully unprofessional behavior towards juniors.
No mentor or leader quality only blaming game.
I haven't responded to few emails of clients side co-ordinator because of different time zone and lack of internet and laptop and still he is singing that song you are not prompt. .How he expect us to reply at 2:30AM only he can explain.

To sumup, he treats you like slave and behaves as he is the MD of NTT. I've friend's here they said company is not bad your manager is crude.

This is my personal experience and some of my freinds they are happy with company and their managers behaves like mentor and leader.

Never been to NTT campus but employee are friendly, helpful especially finnance and HR team. They respond on time and help you to resolve your problems.

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

10:00 AM to 12:00 AM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

Training is to good, team lead also to good except some situations. Other wise I am very very like& love NTT DATA company .

Dislikes

To improve the team management side to example avoid partiality******, to improve the grade movement system (QC, specialty movement ) selected criteria is as per experience and knowledge based and avoid partiality selection ,shift timing to make change is to better in company growth (example for me
I past worked in coding my shift timing is 7.30 to 5.30 it's good but my suggest is to make change in shift timing 8.00 to 5.00 clock including 1 hour break time it's to good and help for process. And employee also to satisfy to work more intrest.main draw back in your company salary this to bad please consider and change hike in every year based on experience and knowledge.my relieve reason also salary problem so please try to change.

Work

I like to thank NTT DATA, my first job in your company it's to good I am love and enjoyed worked. some people is to good.i am Learn so mush of knowledge and how to manage some situations and how lead our team.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city, within country, international travel.

Work from home

Free food

+4 More

International relocation

Facilities

Game, helping hand In our employees (some situation happen in employee family That time helping hand use for example collecting money ,donation etc.....) to make tool for every employee portal if Any body want or need that time used helping hand tool is very use full employee This is my suggestion.

Poor
Good
Poor
Poor

Likes

Good Work environment and work balance culture nothing more positive in terms of career growth..

Dislikes

No Job Security, in Jul 2017 around 20-25 people got terminated but company forced to submit resignation If we couldn't submitted means employees should need to face trouble to receive the final settlements.. No much salary appraisal and benefits, Company doesn't have plan about utilizing the hiring profiles/resources and more politics, not much knowledgeable management due to that respective team members should face lot of problems in terms of handling assignments.. But Good Work environment and work balance culture , if company improves about road map of utilizing the resources and mapping assignments means company should be on more positive feedback from former and current employees ..EVEN PF Withdrawn takes 8 months to settled, this would be a good example for other teams like Financial, HR and etc ,, very LAZY the people works in those departments..

Work

Enjoyed with my colleagues but NO Growth and profile improvement Boring under worked unrelated roles and responsibilities.

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Poor
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Best place to work and people are nice especially my team (AXA UK) is a cool team with nice people.

Dislikes

Job Security is good.
I don't think anyone can get a good Career growth.
Main problem is transport, it earns in millions by the hard work of their employees and not ready to provide better transport to their employees.
I should talk about annual salary increment, OMG maximum of 1100 Rs that's 13200 per annum. For that also lot of struggle and hard work. Finally we end up being sad after all that hard work.
No soft skills training provided. For new joinees there will be some online course to finish that to won't get enough time to finish that.
Work life is like zero. 10 hrs of long shift and travelling for 4 hours to & fro. Only for sleeping we can find some time.
For transport they deduct 1100 every month from our salary.
If we go for team outing no contribution from the company. Small companies are providing all those facilities without any cost.

Rotational Shift

Work Timings

12:30 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Poor
Good
Poor
Terrible
Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

Nothing. The employers aren't such worthy. Good place for chilling around. But towards professional development its useless being here. There won't be enough respect given to the associate . Regarding payroll, i suspect they are cheating the employees. I have documented it on every ticket for unusual salary deduction. The response I got was so poor. They make us feel less. I joined Dell but it was transitioned to NTT and I am leaving the job. I wonder how noobs are placed in higher position. And they are absolute morons. They really need some behavioural training. As a associate im more knowledged than a NTT average manager in BPS. Lol. People here even steal others ideas and liberally its the most awful thing. Don't trust me? Lol. Idc.

Dislikes

I just want to quit from NTT. They are underrated employers in my humble opinion and i experienced that.

strict

Poor

Likes

I had a great team to work with. Good amount of onsite oppurtunities. Nice CSR activities providing an oppurtunity to interact with the people and children in society and help them by doing our part. Good seniors who provided great support and made my life comfortable in the company.

Dislikes

The company policies are not good enough. In fact,they worsened in the last 2 years. Bad Politics in the higher management. Work life balance was worse.. I had to work very late till 1pm atleast for 5-7 days a month and that too without compensation for the overtime. No appreciation for all the hard work an employee does. This is where bad politics are strong. No hikes and no CIPs for most of the employees. The transport facilities were the worst. All the employees had to suffer badly due to very bad transport facilities. Overall not the experience an employee desires.

Hectic

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Soft skill training

+1 More

Excellent
Good
Poor
Excellent

Likes

Has lot of clients, worldwide presence, keeps expanding by acquiring other companies, if you are lucky you may get good package, onsite opportunities, flexible timings, good career growth, i have seen many friends who got good careers with NTT, job security. few managers are really good & it depends upon your luck if you would succeed here.

Dislikes

policies, benefits, top management are bad. they are least bothered about your career growth, lot of politics will be played by senior management & they will play gimmicks and suppress your concerns even if you go with a big concerns,all they care is money into the company and if you end up with bad top level management, they will even screw your career to the core. GRM, immigrations, etc are bad. even if you get a good package, the amount of increment after every appraisal would be pathetic & not in accordance with your efforts. mostly no work ethics & they care only for liplickers or people who don't challenge the rules & question them.

Education assistance

Soft skill training

International relocation

Poor

Likes

I have worked around 5 years in this company,Keane India now absorbed by NTTDATA.A manager can directly offer a candidate with out interview. It's like a state government job. You will be secured if you are good with your manager. Especially, if you are working in National Life group so called NLG. You can find the world's worst managers in this company,Keane India.

Dislikes

I am giving this feedback after 3 years leaving the company. It is a manager's​ company. You have to move out of the company if you are against the manager. Usually, people move out of the project but unfortunately in this organisation, we have to move out of the company. You can find managers without basic managerial skills. They are in the respective positions from a very long time and still do not have understand basic concepts of project management.

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

strict

Terrible

Likes

Shift timings are flexible and can change the shifts according to your needs if you are in a support position.

Dislikes

Ntt Data acquired Dell recently and the company went mad in rules and regulations. Dell is making Ntt Data similar to a third rated company where many policy changes according to allowances are made. No respect for employees requests. It’s an autocratic management that made Ntt Data miserable. My advice is that please do sacrifice your work life balance if you are willing to join in Ntt Data (which acquired dell and became a peice if c**p)

Work

Ntt Data was good. But after integrating with dell the whole company became worst. They cancelled the two way cab and they don’t bother about the employees concerns.
HR and managers are least bothered what you say. Think 100 times before joining.

Rotational Shift

flexible

Work with NTT DATA ? Rate NTT DATA as a workplace.

Click to Rate