EXL Service

Flexible

EXL Service Reviews

1 - 10 of 847 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Good

Likes

EXL is fine MNC. I got good time over there till I worked. Job Satisfaction and Security both is fine. For stability point of view company is very nice, innovation and RandR is also there. Employee satisfaction is also there. Grievance are handled nicely. Process movements are there. Different small perks and benefits are there. ET and OT is payable. It's Food service was very nice as they provide many dishes at a small amount of deduction. Now they changed it. It's after service is nice. HRs are also nice and polite. One want to work for long purpose can work there if he she can manage with their limits of package. Company is good for those who want to live on Earth and are satisfied with their salary on monthly basis. Not for those who want to touch their dreams on sky, but it depends. No matter it is a fine organization. One can live nicely to feed his bread and butter. Cabs system is nice. Leaves are good, Holidays are given at fine basis.

Dislikes

Changed the system of Meals. Packages are not as per the expectation and market requirements but it depends on employee to employee. Appraisal also. Growth of lower level employee. IJPs are less and not easy for those who want to change their profile. Employee should get leave for Depawali more at least for 2-3 days as it is very big festival for India, though they implicate Skeleton system there. Working hours are very very high as shift is of 10 hrs. Very strict towards their integrity issues and policies and compliances. They should also increase number of beds to sleep in the room.

Work

My work was of F&A AP ( T&E) and AR, which was fine , timings were of night, field was ok.

Work Timings

5:00 AM to 3:00 PM (strict)

+4 More

Facilities

Good Food at lowest price affordable for all, but this is changed now as this thing is done bad as per employee point of view. ET OT Compoff , Free cabs at very long distance, training is nice, Games area , pool, caffet area medical aid.

Terrible

Likes

I have a complete mail chain from the management in which they marked me leave without Pay for my last working day , and after I came to know that this things are happening with other employees also , they are not providing the monthly bonus amount to all those who are serving their their notice period , also marking all the employees with below average rating who r about to leave the organization . I have a complete mail chain from the management of exl which can show what exl is ? Feel free to ask me if you what the mail chain over the mail (ashver1024@gmail.com) , also if you what i can provide you the contacts of other employees also who was from exl and face the same challenge

Dislikes

Horrible Management , Always Play game with the employees, Complete Management with no brains ,Appraisal that the complete process is getting was 1% to 4% in a year, exl employee are not having their exl login nor exl mail ids.Have a complete mail trail which can show what exl is? its a complete fraud company. No mobil phone are allowed for some process . NON - Camera Phone are not allowed. You are not able to enter the office from a normal Floor only managers and above are having and access of that , executive & senior Executive have to enter the office from the car parking (i.e. Basement) . all the washroom gets closed if there is client visit, only clients have the permission to use wash rooms at that point of time. Lifts gets closed as the time of client visit ,only clients have the excess to lifts at that point of time. Horrible Transport Service.

Work

over all "0".. The company in which You are asked to take Planned sick leave. you can make out ,how the organization is

I have to travel international travel

Work Timings

1:00 PM to 10:00 PM (strict)

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Growth opportunities are high excellent management support job security and we can easily balance our professional and personal life. I was happy working with Exl. This company is employee centric Exl always motivates the employee.

Dislikes

Good to work with Exl the only problem was My manager not valued our team efforts. Sometimes we worked hard to complete the volume but no appreciation from my manager rest the higher management was good and supportive. When I got promoted I use to take process training I use to do floor support and my manager wanted me to complete the TAT work along with the team. Equal Allocation for me along with the team with rest of the responsibility. I never felt that I was a group leader. He was never satisfied but my team was good enjoyed working with Exl and learnt many things. I wish to work with Exl in future if a get a chance.

Work

I joined Exl as a executive. Our process was UK insurance we use to deal with the premium of the clients. There were multiple insurance provided like home motor pet travel. The name of the insurance company was direct line Group. The process was easy

Work Timings

12:30 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

+3 More

Good

Likes

I started my career with EXL as a fresher and was looking for a reasonably popular and good organization since I was just out of college after my post graduation. My intention was to be a part of the company for a year or two and gain some on-the-job experience. But now after six years I am still a part of this company and happy with what I have achieved and where I stand right now. The company culture, the work environment, the work-life balance, immense learning and skill development opportunities, the recognition you receive for the job done, etc. are some of the things that kept me going ahead as a part of this organization. During my tenure, I got promoted thrice, traveled multiple times to US as a part of transitions and improved myself.

Dislikes

The salary increment/appraisal may not be satisfactory for everyone. The only area where EXL falls behind when compared to other companies in this sector is the monetary benefits offered to the employees. The starting salary for a fresher to the annual increment is very less. The transportation facility is too good and well organized. But it is not free and you won't get the amount reimbursed even if you opt out of it.

I have to travel international travel

Work Timings

4:00 PM to 1:00 AM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

Nothing !! This process I was in ..DF was so pressurising and so difficult ..there were minimum 30 calls waiting everytime and nobody cared about the employees

Dislikes

Everything !! Right frm the training we were made to work 6 days a week and nobody even bothered to ask us about it ..with the mention of client requirement we were always slogged like donkeys !! We did not have our own life's at all ..we were not allowed to talk to our collegues who were sitting besides us and who we wanted help from..if we still spoke to them then our places would be changed ..it was like school there ,infact it was like JAIL !! We were pressurised with the targets and the management used to traumatise us ..the managers were useless and they did not help the hierarchy system was never considered !! Even the HR was not helpful ..she just told us that she will help but she never even helped us ..the Senior Manager Jerome was so manuplative that he never gave a damn about what the employees have to say he just wanted his business !! And when the clients would come over these guys would behave like they are the best ! I will recommend every1 to not join EXL -DF /MCR

Work

Super Hectic and super boring !! I liked the process but we had no fun whatsoever !! It was just calls calls and calls ..no team bonding , no team activity , when we tried to do something fun we were stopped from doing so

Monday to Saturday

Work Timings

1:30 AM to 10:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

Working with Exl was a great experience, learning and development was an ongoing process in that organization.People and the management will support u, if u support them. I joined there as a customer executive and later after a year got promoted as aQuality analyst. The company sees the dedication and ensures that the right set of people move to the next level. Learning and development trainings, R&R's are always their to keep u going and keeps u motivated to strive higher and higher.

Dislikes

Though job security is their and people put in a lot of efforts to get the work done but the salary compensation is really bad. u have to work like crazy but when salary comes it's nothing as compared to the kind of work that has been done.Only thing is money is the concern and appraisals are also not that good. If u remove the money part the organization really teaches u a lot and ensures u push ur limits higher and higher.

Work

It was hectic. Fun Fridays were there but then the work was also there. Rarely there were times wen u dunt have any work to do.

Work Timings

12:30 AM to 9:30 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

You cannot find teammates like EXL anywhere. Very freindly & supportive. Maybe I have met all the good peoples.
Job is highly secured & most of the people there are working more than 8-10 years.
Career growth is slow but it depends on your hard/smart work. How much good you do, you will surely get the best.
In terms of salary EXL is poor. However appraisal are good if you deliver good. If you deliver poor results, you can't expect for anything.
There is nothing like politics, every organisation has it's own polictics. Buttering is very much appreciated.
So much to learn if you are ready to take things as learning. Learning sessions are conducted & you can nominate yourself for various types of trainings that suits you.
Work environment is exceptionally good & forget about any work pressure. Good company for start up.
Innovation again depends on you. You can bring innovative ideas & they will be implemented if found helpful to that organisation.
I have to wrap it as word limit ended. TY

Dislikes

Transport facility

Work

It was all exciting, though I had a fear about work when I was new to that organisation.

Excellent
Good
Excellent
Excellent

Likes

It was a great working experience with EXL. One of my best phase in career. Great opportunity to learn new things if you have will and enthusiasm. Work Life Balance & Work satisfaction are good things which come through the Company Culture. Enjoyed a lot and Learned a lot.

Dislikes

Compensation and job security are the concern which everyone face at EXL, however, job security is totally depend on your performance but sometimes persons are deliberately ask to leave which is not good.

Work

My work profile was awesome at EXL, at least I felt the same because I got a lot of opportunity to show my skills and learn new things which ultimately proved beneficial for me and the team and got a lot of appreciation and recognition.

Job Travel

I have to travel within city

Free food

+4 More

Education assistance

Terrible
Good
Terrible
Terrible

Likes

I haven't like anything about this organisation... Although I had worked with this company for 6 years but that was the worst time of my life... I kind of trauma I faced there I can't explain.

Dislikes

Salary, lot of politics is there... Seniors are not promoting juniors on the basis of work , they are promoting on the basis of favouritism, work environment is pathetic..senior manager dosent know how to speak with subordinate, use offensive language while giving feedback... There is a mental harrasement of mine.. My senior manager use to speak non sense about my Hindu religion.

Work

My life's biggest mistake is to join Exl

Work Timings

11:00 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Good
Excellent
Good
Good
Excellent

Likes

Comfortable environment for women to work as I joined EXL in 2010 as a fresher and it was my first company to work I Learnt a lot work wise.second time also I rejoined EXL and I thought I would serve for the company for long term unfortunately project was gone so I had to leave company and I would wish to work again in future with EXL as an HR.
My favourite work place and I have always referred many of my other friends also to work with EXL.

Dislikes

Nothing specific, but salary wise little slow hike as compared to market

Work

Working with EXL had a great opportunity to learn and built skills

+1 More

Job training

Work with EXL Service ? Rate EXL Service as a workplace.

Click to Rate