ICICI Bank

Flexible

ICICI Bank Reviews

1 - 10 of 3974 ReviewsSort By: Popularity  |  Latest

Excellent

Likes

In ICICI Bank culture is very good Hr is too good but the seniors in ICICI Bank are very dull and doing all compliance activities done by seniors. The seniors claim fake bills and diesel used in branches. The seniors take cash from petrol pumps. I am doing all proofs send to compliance team but no action has been taken. Mr Kuldeep Gupta and Mr Vivek gupta involves in all illegal activities. I am doing 150crores branch in tenure of 2years.No seniors supports me. But He says to his seniors he will doing all things. Work culture is very bad in jammu. Anyone who doing well in business they are terminated in this bank or ask to leave I am the one I am doing nothing but bank says you are ask to leave I am fighting for this but no response from seniors I mailed to Mam Chanda kochhar but no response. My branch is Reasi jammu. Today my branch is 7cr. I am doing branch zero to 150cr. Mr pravendra Shah compliance team I send all illegal activities and recordings to compliance team but no action has been taken. Tea fake bills done by Gandhi Nagar branch and channi branch. All previous employees who doing well in bank they are terminated or ask to leave. All Li business in this bank are fake he says to customer misselling business sales as a fd all renewals are pending espein Janipur branch. Mr amit Mahajan has doing fake li business in Janipur branch previously he was in samba branch today samba branch in jammu doing nothing. I am ready to join the bank. I am very happy about the culture of the bank. Especially HR are too good in ICICI Bank but compliance team doing nothing if bank says join me as a compliance team in jammu I stop all illegal activities in this bank. I am very interested in joining the compliance team in jammu and kashmir. I am interested to join the bank today if bank says to me to join the bank on the same package I am definitely join the bank. I am doing hardwork for this bank I claim no money from bank I am doing business from hilly areas.

Dislikes

Work environment and politics are very bad in this bank. My seniors take gifts from me and they will go to his seniors. Mr Kuldeep Gupta previous RH and vivek Gupta RH has doing nothing they take gifts from his colleagues. Mr vivek Gupta take gifts from Mr Nitin Bajaj channi himmat branch and Mr amit Mahajan and Sahil Gupta. Mr Nitin Bajaj has doing Mf business in his wife code. In my tenure I open Konkan Railway account, AFCONS INFRASTRUCTURE accounts IRCON railway account Pwd Govt account in Reasi and Katra branch and steel KONNECT and HMM account and HCc account. Today if I am there my branch is 500cr I signed the account of NHPc account of 300crores and railway road project in jammu of 200cr. I am interested to join the bank.i am doing all my hardwork for this bank but my seniors are jealous from me I am doing nothing. But I am very interested to join the bank.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (strict)

Poor
Good
Terrible

Likes

working with such a prestigious organisation at such an early time period
and finally to say fuck yeah itna mehnat kari iska kamaya always gave or atleast tried to give my best effort as naive as i was then half of the things i donot know about no one to teach so learnt from my friend circles which was really nice

Dislikes

jaativaad / demarcation language usage maa behen ki galliyan amongst the colleagues not only inside the branch but outside as well, invasion of our privacy coz the bm would wind up in our flats and talk shit
some were the chamchas started bhabhi ko shopping docter k yahan bacchon ko khilona dilane etc
politics and mind games if u were caught in situation everyone will support you but as soon as shit to blow all over some politicians negate a deal behind ur back & take your job
at times i do feel the lackuna from my end but to extrapolate an image of satan & used abused publically privately we never had the intention of stealing the money it was all there though the processes that were bifurcated too much \\
But simply just to make a great example we were crucified & the reason they gave was its about icici's integrity issue

here is my take moral responsibility banti hai chanda kocchar ko k woh as resigned nahi balki terminate ho kar jaaye kyunki baat icici ki INTEGRITY ki hai she shoul hang herself atleast otherwise baaki k employees pe kya example aap set karoge

Work

pretty exciting work customer wud come up with a query and i try to solve it interact with lots of clients infact 1 customer said that i am in the wrong deptt i shud be the pro for the bank

Monday to Friday

Good
Good
Poor

Likes

Job security stands in length with TCS (renowed for job security).
Gross CTC offered is nice & at par but too many break-ups in actual. In hand salary could disappoint you.
As of normal trend , a slight above than average performance would reward you with promotion(2.5-3 years) but the job profile given could be lower than previous despite of elevated grade & pay.
Training is merely a formality.Eventually , you are on your own.
Talking about the work environment , it completely resides on factors like location , boss and colleagues. It has been completely negative & demotivating for me while fairly good for my friends at other locations.
Coming to work- life balance , that's just like a ghost thing in here , HR policy talks of it but no body sees it. Worst .

Dislikes

Standard HR policies , be it work timing or work life balance is just a ghost talk.
Higher and frequent recruitments but negligible approach towards providing a proper set of training .
A no.of break-ups in CTC package being offered which eventually concludes to less than expected net salary
Promotions rewarded with elevated grade & pay but irrespective of job roles. One could be made to do tellar job over counters irrespective of his/her prior higher job role.
Office politics at its best. But it's purely a chance matter as it varies with branches & locations as well.

Work

As long as one work in private sector there is an obvious hectic ambience with targets. That's normal . But , what keep holds to is the working environment and that has been too demotivating for me & my colleagues. No work life balance as well

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 8:30 PM (strict)

Good

Likes

One of the best places to start your career with where you will be put under lot of pressure and will become a multi-tasker gradually. Your seniors will help you in every step of the way, be it in dealing with different customers/ their problems/ products on a daily basis, you gain a lot of knowledge and experience. There are frequent trainings, which will benefit in many steps. This place will teach you a lot of patience, how it is to work under pressure, how to complete the work in the given TAT. Leave policies are good and you get to have privilege leave, casual leave, sick leave, fertility leave, maternity leave, child care leave,....
Teammates will help you but got to be careful, cause at some point of time, you will have to be doing their work also.
If you are a sales oriented person, you have a bright career.

Dislikes

1. You will be working under a lot of pressure and stress and limited timeline. By the time you start doing a work, you will have tons of work to be done next.
2. You will have target for each and every product( highest pressure for Life Insurance) where at some point you will feel like working for an insurance company.
3. Though, there is different designations, everyone has to participate in every one's work (which is a good thing(getting to learn) as well as bad thing(when doing other's job)).
4. If there is no sales talent, best not to select ICICI, because at every step you will be needing your sales and convincing skills.
5. Though the company has many leave policies, getting leave from your superiors is not an easy job.
6. Also, there is concall for anything and everything from checking the business growth to new customer accusition and achieving targets.

Hectic

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:30 PM (strict)

Free transport

Childcare

Cafeteria

+3 More

Education assistance

Poor

Likes

1.About teammates - you can't say about anybody but I enjoyed the companionship of my teammates.
2.Training - Bank provided different trainings to the employee. But usually it's not useful.
3.Job Security - Job security is however little bit good.
4. Career Growth - If you are one of the favourite of your boss then the growth is there otherwise बाबा जी का ठुल्लू
5. Salary - ICICI is a very bad pay master.
6.Politics - Only internal politics is the worst reason here.
7.Work Environment - It's not good. Creates too much work pressure unnecessary. Don't provide proper staff in branches and whatever they select new staff they are not acquainted with banking. ICICI BANK USUALLY DO NOT DO BANKING JUST SALE OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS TO IT'S CLIENTS WHETHER USEFUL TO THEM OR NOT
8.Innovation - Zero
9.Work life balance - worst in private banking industry.
ONLY THE GOOD THING I PARTICULARLY FOUND HERE IS THIS THAT I GOT FEW NEW FRIENDS FOR EVER. THAT'S IT.

Dislikes

Overall as mentioned above.
Infact this is a shop for sale of Life Insurance and Other Third Party Products. Recent Incident of MD and CEO of the bank dented the reputation and integrity of bank. I left the job by taking VRS.

Work

Hectic and under lot of undue pressure.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

International relocation

Terrible

Likes

This bank is awesome HR policy is not that much strong as they claim during the HR training completely fake n unethical culture followed by bank .Better don't leave jobs because of ICICI Bank this bank downgraded from No 1 position to 2nd position .No customer service .Hence bank is targeting to open quality account but once account get open no one is bother to serve them .Request please if you read this review even after u joined this bank then it's means ur are going to ending your career from your own hand .I don't advise as how I lost good bank like hdfc you don't leave such organisation . Trust me they will said this employee was not fit for the organization .But no 1 question with them then how he earned experience .I bank thinks what he is looking is right
Fake HR fake policy .Ground level voices not reached top level .Top level leaving into different world they just need right on excel so you tell is this bank worth brings your career a

Dislikes

Culture

Work

In the offer letter u will find manu things . During HR meeting u will Feel you are into good place you are into heaven but after a months your opinion get changed when you know that all are fake no such way work in I bank

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

Excellent

Likes

Its a very very mature organisation.

Though at times you may get impatient bosses aimed at self greed , at organisation level everything neutralize.

It takes best out of you by putting you in more and more complex situations in a very very thoughtful and pre calculated manner. This helps even a rat to develop into a lion . ... Learning is immense.

It allows you to be what you are and to do what best you can do.

Dislikes

When I was there , there was absolute zero work life balance.
Organisation started working on reducing working hours in last 2 yrs.

The growth appetite has be normal (like our parents who stay on same salary for 5 to 10 yrs). Performance is subjective to what bosses feel. It is never absolute.

When employee seeks a job change it faces worst loss of reputation, position and place. Thus one has to wait for someone to call you if at all you plan to change. Proactive job change is handled in Afolf Hitler 's ways.

Work

Handled various operations for few days as a fresher.
Then largely handled position of Branch Manager for 4 years in setting up new branches . And Regional Risk Manager for 4 years. Was also Regional Training Manager.

Job Travel

I have to travel within country

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Facilities

Well I have to meditate to find this out.

Terrible

Likes

I got the worst teammates ever anyone could get in their first job,high level of office politics, people used to steal the official papers from my desk like account opening form , clearing cheque,and used to plot conspiracy branch manager and deputy branch manager used to do such things.This condition is same in PAN India wise.No support of anyone.Please don't join ICICI Bank

Dislikes

From the day of my joining I started feeling like resigning because my Branch manager and deputy branch manager used to send me to do sales calling from day one.I used to move door door asking people to open an account in the month of April without any vehicle.I used to get tired but BM and DBM didn't support me on the other hand they used to move in car for sales calling.Many a times the shopkeeper with whom I used to meet for account opening tries to harras me.I complained about it but no one bothers .Only thing this bank wants is business and only business by hook or by crook.Please don't join ICICI Bank.

Work

Too hectic no time to eat as there is no lunch time in Icici Bank.

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

8:30 AM to 8:00 PM (strict)

Terrible

Likes

The company was good at a time. It used to invest in its staff welfare. Now it is not. There was a time that we were taught to carry the Brand Image of the Company. Now the things have changed.

Dislikes

SIMPLE & HONEST PERSONS PLEASE DO NOT JOIN IT.

I was a banker of 22 yrs. & served here for 12 + yrs.
I was confirmed & regularly awarded.
In 2012 I was conferred upon THE PRESTIGIOUS LAUREL OF SERVICE IDOL ICICI BANK - awarded to employees across the World to whom the Bank adjudges that he has imbibed in himself all the virtues of the Bank.

Do you know what happened to me?

Within 2 months of being awarded my Services were terminated with an stigma of loss of confidence.
I was neither charge sheeted, Nor any inquiry conducted.
The person terminating me was not an HR person.
When I approached Head Office, I was told that "Mr. Pathak we know that you are a very good employee and are not at fault. But at the Bank we have a policy not to reverse the decision of a Manager." He added "We are not confiscating your terminal benefits, which is done for the first time in history of the Bank only due to your good work."

At the age of 55 I am in debt trap.

Job Travel

I do not have to travel. It's a desk job.

Work Timings

9:30 AM to 9:00 PM (strict)

Good
Good
Excellent
Good

Likes

Please note that the experience shared is based on my stint with the people and not the organisation . In my opinion it is one of the better organisations to work with

Only for Retail Branch Banking : Really strong values and very comfortable working environment relatively.
The processes are well defined and there help is always available when you are stuck
Cross Sell relatively easy as large customer base
I have never come across a person who has been publicly abused verbally or otherwise

Dislikes

Only for retail branch banking : Extremely high tolerance towards incompetence.
Wrong person for the wrong role
As most of the processes are centralized exposure and knowledge as compared to peers in other banks is low
No delegation power with even the middle management roles.Makes it extremely challenging to commit to the job and employees.
Not too much to motivate the employees
Need to reduce its dependence on third party fee products and focus diligently on core banking solutions for both salaried and self employed segments

Work

I am thankful for my tenure there as it encouraged me to move on from working in a small city to a metro.Had i been satisfied with the organisation i would have become complacent ,that's how addictive the comfort of working there is.

Work Timings

9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (strict)

Childcare

+1 More

Job training

Work with ICICI Bank ? Rate ICICI Bank as a workplace.

Click to Rate